Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
THE TRI-STATE'S CLASSIC ROCK STATION
LISTEN FOR RHONDA'S LUNCHBREAK FROM NOON TO ONE - WEEKDAYS ON GO 106
MARTIN IN THE MORNING 5 TO 10AM
Go 106 Members
GO 106 News

Local News


One Dead in Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

One 63-year old man is dead, and another, who is 67 years old, is in critical condition, following a possible carbon monoxide poisoning incident on Boone Street. The Cumberland Fire Department and the C3I unit were on the scene of the incident yesterday afternoon, and the Cumberland City Fire Marshal was also on the scene. The 67-year old man was taken to the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center for treatment. Names are not being released at this time,  out of respect for the families. An investigation found that both were working on the interior of the residence; a gas-powered generator and a kerosene heater were being used inside, which caused the carbon monoxide levels to become lethal. The investigation is continuing.

ON AIR NOW
Alice Cooper
Alice Cooper
12:00am - 5:00am
Nights
Request a Song
My Profile

Recently Played Songs






LinkedUpRadio Envisionwise Web Services