Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Kills One, Injures Another
One person is dead, and another was taken to the Western Maryland Regional Medical Center late this morning. The two elderly people were found unresponsive and unconscious at the Allegany County Fairgrounds. An emergency call was received at 11:15 a.m., as people were moving into the fairgrounds for the Cumberland Firefighters Local 1715 bash that starts tomorrow. Still investigating the incident are the Allegany County Sheriff's Office and the C3I unit.